Charles Russell

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Middle kurt Cobain she drew with charcoal , left and right pieces of pottery she made. Then there's the little.dogs she cuts out with a scroll saw and hand pants. And she is a a great wood burner as well but that's for a different post.

Some of the most astonishing work I've ever seen were pencil drawings. Yours look very fine indeed.

And the charcoal? Yeah...wow. Very fine as well. Charcoal is a difficult medium for me.

Fingers required when. Workimg.qith charcoal. She dose pencil and ink and so we will see what we can get together for a 2nd pic latter.

OK...you guys have done due diligence. Fair is fair. My turn.

This was for Valentines Day 2007. Pencil, watercolor and ink. Inspiration from and homage to Ivan Bilibin, an illustrator of Russian folk tales, circa 1907. So...like a hundred years.

Arky's Wife simply outstanding piece of Art. I sure hope your putting your talent to work and making yourself a few bucks....BIG bucks indeed. Your shading work is superb!!

Blackhorse your extremely talented and do hope your still doing some drawings. Stunning piece of Art work.  I hope your Valentines Day Art work is framed and hung on a wall, it should be!!

We have many extremely talented members here on the BoB. Glad everyone is sharing their Art work with all of us.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just now took a close up picture of Geronimo, you can see the shading much better. I use to draw also using charcoal briquettes many years ago.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
PMSyY5T.jpg" style="width: 500px;height: 400px