Chelsea Morning

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matthew

Reaction score
Surely, enough has already been written about this fantastic and popular blend, but I am particularly enjoying a pipeful of this stuff this morning.

What is really striking me is how masterful the touch of Acadian Perique is in this blend. I am not much of a perique fan, but glpease seems to perfectly understand how to use this condimental leaf with extraordinary results. Kudos.

On a different note, this tin is over a year old, and I have to say, I think I enjoy this blend even more when it is newer. The year of age on this tin seems to have mellowed the flavors, and I think I actually prefer the way each of the flavors pop s bit more when it is fresh off the presses.

Am I nuts?

Either way: Yum.

Chelsea morn is one of the best baccy's in the world!!
So agreed bro.
Enjoy!!!

you're nuts! piet's really nuts!!!

yeah, i love it, easy breezy smoke, not too much latakia. great way to start or end the day. :D

bruins":rrtsjxtp said:

yeah, i love it, easy breezy smoke, not too much latakia. great way to start or end the day. :D
OK bruins, to keep you and Bro Dutch happy, Escudo is also one of the best baccy's in the world along with Kingfisher, ABF and Silver flake!!!
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Piet Binsbergen":sv6mu31j said:
bruins":sv6mu31j said:

OK bruins, to keep you and Bro Dutch happy, Escudo is also one of the best baccy's in the world along with Kingfisher, ABF and Silver flake!!!
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
it sneaks up on you doesn't it. pretty soon, you'll be comparing everything to it. it's valky's fault. i would have never touched the stuff otherwise! (try it with your favorite firewater of choice. then you'll think it's mindblowing! :D )