Cologne

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been wearing Fierce by Abercrombie & Fitch for several years now.

I'll state for the record that I can't stand cologne. :tongue:

Actually, I can't use it because it gets on my hands. Then it gets into my trumpet mouthpiece. After playing for a few minutes my whole mouth is filled with cologne. It doesn't taste good and doesn't go away for almost the entire day. :evil:

I very rarely use it, but Diesel's Fuel For Life works well with my skin chemistry.

Somewhat OT - but I like to wear a perfume called Tsukimi, from a French perfume house called Annayake. It's warm and soft, and goes really well with the pipe-smoke. :twisted:

I wear cologne everyday. A habit I picked up from my father. I have several different kinds, all picked out by my wife. She has an incredibly strong sense of smell, so if it doesn't pass her test it's a no go. I have Ed Hardy, Calvine, Georgio, Burberry, etc. I don't know any of the specific names.

Aristokles: You are entitled to Quid Pro Quo..... Brother, I certainly hope you smoke whatever you like whether or not your wife buys it or not. You wife must always remember that she is married to one "Famous" man.

Have used Grey Flannel and a Bay Rum I've gotten from Brooks Bros. for years.

Tabac Original, of course! Made in Germany by Maurer&Wirtz since 1959. Classic, clean scent. The shaving soap is outstanding.

http://www.tabac-original.de/after-shave/language/en.html

Tabacafter_shave_lotion.png

CACooper

Halston Z-14 in the winter, and either Cool Water or Polo Sport in the summer.