Curivari

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psmith

Reaction score
Hey all,

Anyone tried any Curivaris? I just bought a box of the Curivari Buenoventuras (Bellicosos) and wondered if any other brothers out there have tried them.
Can't wait to get my hands on them.

Heya Psmith,

I've only had one Buenoventura and it wasn't a bad smoke, it just didn't do much for me personally. One line of Curivari's that I had a good experience with was the Reserva Limitada Reserva 1000's series (2000,3000,4000) specifically the 3000's (toro size) for me. Bought a couple on the recommendation from one of the local B&Ms and they sat in the humidor for awhile before I got around to smoking them. They were delicious! I had never had a cigar that had flavors quite like it before. Flavors actually reminded me of graham crackers quite a bit, as weird as that might sound. Next time I went to pick some up, they were out and have been since! I found another B&M when I was away on business that had some in stock and I snagged a box. Price is good on the 1000's series too. They come in a box of 10 and the toros were about $60, if I remember correctly. I think for the price, they're a bit of a hidden gem for sure!

Thanks! I like that Curivari sells in boxes of 10. 10 is a good number and you get a nice little box as well. I will definitely try the Reserva next. As I mentioned once, almost all of the cigars available in Korea are Cubans. I am going to pick up a few this week. Looking at the Upman Corona Tubos and maybe a Montecristo Tubos which I have heard is the same as a No. 4 but a bit more reliable. Shall post about them. Cheers!