Diesel engine question

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arkansaspiper

Reaction score
Now I know this is a pipe forum but I also know that there are people of all types on here and I was wondering if anybody was familiar with a diesel engine now I'm familiar with a gas engine I also know that the gas engine you can shoot fuel right into the carburetor it'll pop over now I also know that if you do that with the diesel you'll blow a head so anybody here know anything about bleeding the air from a diesel engine without having to break down the injectors I really don't want to have to break down the injectors I got some seafoam in the engine and I was just taking a shot in the dark I didn't want I bleed each injector so somebody has some kind of quick way of bleeding or making sure that the lines are full making sure that everything is full and anybody has any ideas on finding the diesel fuel out of its gel state from the cold I know about the fire under the tractor I know about you know certain things but I'm looking for somebody that has done this for years and has a way to do this that might be a little easier a lot of work to do and not much time to work on equipment I know how to break the injectors down I don't want to

I would have a trained diesel mechanic fix it. Too much can go wrong tinkering with one without knowledge and tools.

Yeah well that requires money that I don't have so that gives me to have one option fix it figure it out orbi without a tractor this was simply for me to ask and see if anybody knew I didn't want to have to rip engine down and fix it so I thought maybe somebody on here would have some knowledge other than what I already know