Edit. 15 of 47

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puros_bran

Reaction score
Browns..

$8 mil per year for the Ravens Kruger...

$39mil left to blow.. Come on Lombardi..YOU CAN DO IT! Don't forget to save some change for another 1st Rnd QB.. we can't not blow that, it's our trademark.

Something tells me they've maxed their sentence to purgatory.

I'm expecting them to surprise people this year.

:face:

On one hand they signed him at 8 instead of the projected 10... But what did they sign?

Just the facts..

27, sixth most productive in terms of sacks, prone to give up yards to the run. When Suggs went out he only produced 1.5 sacks..

So with Ray Lewis to stop the run, and T Suggs coming on the other side he's the sixth most productive OLB .. for a single year..

I hope beyond hope I eat crow, but I wouldn't have signed him.

BTW.. Now they are chasing Brady's back up.. :roll:

holy2010.jpg
[/url][/img]

For the second pic of the 2013 free agency the Cleveland Browns chose Des Bryant for 6.8 million..

I wonder if Lombardi has ever played Madden...

Oh yeah.. they are in talks with Arizona Cardinal Groves... I'm really starting to regret my smart ass list of likely signing in Yaks daburg thread....

I'd joke about going after Fitzpatrick since the Bills cut him but I'm starting to think Lombardi reads BoB and doesn't like me.

Something tells me they've maxed their sentence to purgatory.

I'm expecting them to surprise people this year.
But come to think of it, I say that every year . . . :oops:

:face:

The rumor mill has them chasing the Redskins Fred Davis... You remember, yeah the one that tore his hamstring last year..

These mofo's are spazzing me.