Enjoying my cellar too

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pepesdad1

Reaction score
%3Ca%20href=
desksh10.jpg
" />

%3Ca%20href=
calaba10.jpg
" />

%3Ca%20href=
cellar10.jpg
" />

%3Ca%20href=
cellar11.jpg
" />

This is my little smoking cave complete with cellar.  Loving every minute of it.

Very nice cellar you got there Buddy, how do you manage to keep hold of that Red Flake and Christmas Cheer long enough to take a photo of them, no sooner did I get my grubby little mitts on those tins did I crack them open and fill up a pipe, marvellous tobaccos both, you have greater restraint than I my friend.  :cheers: :sunny: 

You're so organized!  :cat: 

My cellar is just boxes of different 'bacs kept high out of the cat's (and kids') reach. Each time I pull one down I find something I completely forgot I had. Not long ago, I discovered almost a pound of C&D Night Train that had fallen behind a shelf. It had been there for years. It would surely still be there if I hadn't dropped something else behind there that forced me to pull the shelf out...  :oops:

I really like the white ceramic bail top jars! I know, they are NOT the CORRECT thing to age 'baccy in, but they have worked for me and I like the ones you have !! I smoke a lot, but THAT much 'baccy would last me a couple of years !! Nice, nice,  :twisted: :twisted: 

monbla256":bfvvoohd said:
I really like the white ceramic bail top jars! I know, they are NOT the CORRECT thing to age 'baccy in, but they have worked for me and I like the ones you have !! I smoke a lot, but THAT much 'baccy would last me a couple of years !! Nice, nice,  :twisted: :twisted: 
IMO, those ceramic bail-top jars work just fine, either for short or long term pipe tobacco storage. The key is the seal -- with silicone, it's fine (they last forever) -- if it's using a rubber seal, the rubber can dry out over time, so it's good to avoid jars with rubber seals for long term storage.

%3Ca%20href=
shelf_11.jpg
" />
%3Ca%20href=
shelf_10.jpg
" />
%3Ca%20href=
rack_c10.jpg
" />

Got a new 15-pipe, pipe rack from my good friend, AJ.  That forced me to rearrange the cellar and here is what it looks like now.  Top pic is the bottom of the cellar middle is the top and the last pic is the pipe rack.
Getting close to 40 pounds cellared.

Crikey Walt, 40lb Cellar, that is amazing mate, BRAVO to you.  :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: