Enjoying New Shipments Of Tobacco

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

velveteagle

Reaction score
I was away camping n kayaking for five days. Came back to find I have all my new blends to try out. I was sent a sample bag of Pipeworks & Wilke # 191. Not sure if anyone else has smoked this. But I must say I was impressed by its great smooth taste and the smell of it burning was such a joy this morning. Now more to try out. Glad I came back to smoking pipes again after so many years. All I had ever tried were the OTC blends and some from Tinderbox .. I think I am going to be spoiled..

WILKE No. 192
Another one of the wonderful Wilke blends from the '190 Series'. This one consists of a blend of old-fashioned aged Burleys and Wilke's uniquely aromatic toasted Black Cavendish. Slow burning with a pleasant aroma.

Chuck..

Doc Manhattan":nmabm8ky said:
I'm a real bear before my first pipe of the day, too.

Enjoy that sample!
Well Doc !!! You can always find a nice place with a cup of Joe.. And of course your favorite blend with no one to bother ya.. That makes life easy to bear...
Chuck.. :D

I love that #191 blend. It is my #2 tobacco after Trout Stream.

TallSmoke":ew7z80at said:
I love that #191 blend. It is my #2 tobacco after Trout Stream.
Going to try to find Trout Stream.. Also it is weird cause I have my settings to be notified when I get a reply but I have not been getting any reply's at all for the past few days.. So I am missing what others remark and don't want to seem rude.. :confused:

I placed a small order from P&C tonight Chuck. I'll have to say I'm very excited to take receipt of it. Several Vapers from P&C H&H series along with some burleys from the same series,plus a tin of St James Woods and Escudo.

Enjoy your new shipment!

New Smoker":i2vm69be said:
I placed a small order from P&C tonight Chuck. I'll have to say I'm very excited to take receipt of it. Several Vapers from P&C H&H series along with some burleys from the same series,plus a tin of St James Woods and Escudo.

Enjoy your new shipment!
Hope you do enjoy that wonderful bunch of baccy.. It is a pure joy to relax while your doing it too.. :cheers:
Chuck..

velveteagle":lcuekt61 said:
New Smoker":lcuekt61 said:

Enjoy your new shipment!
Hope you do enjoy that wonderful bunch of baccy.. It is a pure joy to relax while your doing it too.. :cheers:
Chuck..
Nothing better to me! :cheers: