F.U.B.A.R. Bohica

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

petertschantz

Reaction score
Wanted to find out who here has tried Bohica. I've heard horror stories, but couldn't stop myself from trying it.

Dark Chocolate (strong) tin note and upon taking it. Then, slowly, comes the burn. And it keeps on coming. Whew!

Never got too bad, but I have been awake, that is for sure. Finally had to blow my nose a bit ago, the the dark chocolate came back a bit.

Really interesting snuff. Definitely not an all day snuff for me, but I'm kinda already thinking about next time....

Great name for a tobacco!! I've never tried it.

I do have a tshirt with FUBAR printed on it, though. I got it to wear to work when things get really bad. ;)

Don't know about the tobacco, but sadly I know both words!

bosun1":o1eog3is said:
Don't know about the tobacco, but sadly I know both words!
I bet you do.

When Dave was in the process of coming out with these snuffs he solicited name ideas. There were a lot of acronyms I had forgotten! It was a funny thread to follow.

regardless of the name, I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to have more of it or try one of the others :lol:

petertschantz":pow1o7n0 said:
Wanted to find out who here has tried Bohica. I've heard horror stories, but couldn't stop myself from trying it.
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Oh, should I respond to this with a smart ass comment or take this post at face value?

WWPBD? (What would PurosBran Do?)

Dover that is your call. I posted this before being reminded what Bohica stood for.

Fire at will sir, fire at will.

round #2 with this snuff. Same awesome burn, but I can still smell / taste the dark chocolate through the burn.

Serious stuff this! But really good too.

I popped a container to give it a whirl tonight. The chocolate was strong and I liked it, then had this WTF was I thinking next 5 minutes. It's good but it'll take some serious getting used to.

hehe kaiser I know what you mean. The chocolate is nice, but the CS notes are a little rough!