finished a few pipes this morning

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckeye

Reaction score
P1220005.jpg

maybe down the road. just making pipes as a hobby. i do make pipes for people that pick out a kit they like and send it to me. just don`t think my pipes are up to selling standards.

Those are some fine looking pipes, Buckeye. I'm also in Cincinnati. Maybe someday we can join up for a smoke at Bells or Strauss. Iwish I had the time and the talent those take.

Nice looking pieces. I'd love to see the rustication on that dark stained dublin close up.

Steve

clueless":s1c6htpp said:
Those are some fine looking pipes, Buckeye. I'm also in Cincinnati. Maybe someday we can join up for a smoke at Bells or Strauss. Iwish I had the time and the talent those take.
souds good. been wanting to go there for awhile. dave

Pardon my lack of proper terminology but the pipe with the crazy lookin bowl is beautiful. i am a fan of off beat and different things. That pipe is right up my alley.

here it a pic of the tool i use for the rustic work. its used by many real pipe makers.
P1240004.jpg

buckeye":p3hzxo3k said:
here it a pic of the tool i use for the rustic work. its used by many real pipe makers.
P1240004.jpg
Dude, that is a sweet looking pipe. I like that "rusticater" too. It looks like it's attached to an air hose? or is it a pipe? Any close up pics of the actual "rusticator" you could share, or a link to how one can be made?

Also, I think you're ready to start selling pipes, man. Those are really nice.

Gorgeous. The one with the bowl facing down looks like a Preben Holm I have. Very fine work.

Martin

Gorgeous. The one with the bowl facing down looks like a Preben Holm I have. Very fine work.

Martin

sorringowl":arc0c25x said:
buckeye":arc0c25x said:
P1240004.jpg
Dude, that is a sweet looking pipe. I like that "rusticater" too. It looks like it's attached to an air hose? or is it a pipe? Any close up pics of the actual "rusticator" you could share, or a link to how one can be made?

Also, I think you're ready to start selling pipes, man. Those are really nice.
i will take a better pic of the tool. spent about 12 bucks at the hardware store putting it together. i have sold a few pipes, just don`t have the time to make a bunch to sell. that small freehand turnd out nice.