First PAD for 2019

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnbanjo

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Well 2019 hit me with PAD already, a Double Fig Reverse Calabash by Kim Wong Jook, keep it smokey.
banjo

46601667692_6ee065cc67_o_d.jpg

39689072223_80ac9fac8e_z_d.jpg

Banjo. Do you actually smoke all of these or are you just a collector? Either way, wow!

None of my pipes are unsmoked by me, if they fail to satisfy me they get either sold or traded.
banjo

fishnbanjo":ifi1mmh5 said:
None of my pipes are unsmoked by me, if they fail to satisfy me they get either sold or traded.
banjo
So you must take as long to choose a pipe for the next smoke as I do to choose a tobacco. :lol!:

That is one bulbous pipe! I'm constantly amazed at the innovation employed by the artists in this craft! Another banger in your eclectic stable!

I obviously have favorites that are in the ever changing rotation but several times a year I go through all of them, clean them and put them up until it’s time to revisit them all once again.
banjo

Zanaspus":zoo4r8yw said:
fishnbanjo":zoo4r8yw said:
banjo
So you must take as long to choose a pipe for the next smoke as I do to choose a tobacco. :lol!: