First smoke of 2012,,what will YOU be smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DustyRoundup

Reaction score
So, what are your plans for tonight or tomorrow, as far as what you will be smoking , and in what pipe.?

At midnight Arkansas time , I will be smoking a sample of
"McClellands Christmas Cheer 2001" (thats a 10 year old Virginia)
in a ," Peterson Silver Spigot mod # 65 Green"
( :roll: LOL, if I am still up at midnight my time, I will do it again. )

;) Thanks Natch :D

Happy New Year to You all.

Dusty

That sounds right! I'll join you. Mine will be CC2002 in a Pete 2011 POY. Happy new year!

A very sweet can of Christmas Cheer from 7/02 in my Moretti Flame Grain Dublin.

I plan to be at the gym early tomorrow morning, but after that I plan to plant my butt on the sofa and watch football, enjoy a libation or five, and fire up some Wessex Burley Slices in my new Peterson Kildare 999.

We have a New Years Eve party tradition: We don't! It's amateur night and a good night to stay in and go to bed early. Going to cook a ham, an Italian mashed bean peasant dish (fava beans and a couple of red potatos simmered with garlic, onion and herbs til soft, then mashed and served with a generous drizzle of olive oil on top) and wash it down with a couple bottles of Stella Artois.

My self imposed ban on drink was lifted a couple of weeks ago and won't resume until jan 2 :)

Theres nothing wrong with that Puffdaddy.
That bean and potato dish sounds good actually.
I myself quit the drink 4 years ago, and life is good .
But this vintage Virginia i'll be smoking will make it a memorable evening i am sure.

Happy New Year

Boswells Pipers Pleasure in my Alpha tomorrow. Staying in with the wife with a little wine.

Happy New Year everyone.

I'm gonna join Dusty, Muddler and Dutch
with some Christmas Cheer '03. :cheers:
(even if Muddler already had New Years three hours ago.) :lol: