first snuffs

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jefe1037

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up some WoS cherry menthol, irish toast #22, sm500, andkendal brown last week. I love the toast. cherry menthol is like cough drops , but really isn't offensive. I dig the new addition to my rotation.

Sounds good jefe. I really like Irish Toast 22. For mentholated flavors (if you're looking to expand your options), I simply can't get enough of Polschl Gawith Apricot, Polschl Ozona President and WoS Ice Licorice. Wonderful flavors with a perfect amount of menthol.

As I have slid down the slippery slope of pipe tobacco, I am not going to allow myself the same with snuff (too self indulgent for me). I enjoy snuff but it is far too easy to enjoy. I have my 4 tins, and am not going to let them go to waste. We will see where impulse takes me.

WoS Crumbs of Comfort is by far the best menthol I have had.

jefe1037":4gprlkoh said:
As I have slid down the slippery slope of pipe tobacco, I am not going to allow myself the same with snuff (too self indulgent for me). I enjoy snuff but it is far too easy to enjoy. I have my 4 tins, and am not going to let them go to waste. We will see where impulse takes me.
I totally agree. I have made two snuff purchases, I am good for a long time with what I have. Snuff is convenient and easy to do a lot of. I try to limit myself to a handful of snuff days a week for good measure.

kaiser83":4gprlkoh said:
WoS Crumbs of Comfort is by far the best menthol I have had.
You consider Crumbs of Comfort a menthol? to me it's straight spearmint, I don't get the same sensation from it as I do with others. Crumbs lacks that Tiger Balm tingle. However, I agree that it is a great snuff.

I picked up a BUNCH of new snuffs in Chicago

So far, Sam Gawith Black Coffee is my new favorite. STRONG stuff! But ultra tasty and quite long lasting

s.ireland":462pt25p said:
So far, Sam Gawith Black Coffee is my new favorite. STRONG stuff! But ultra tasty and quite long lasting
Added to list of future purchase.