For the deer hunters

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What, did you hit one with a van, going 55 with headlights on and the horn blowin? :lol:

Puff Daddy":gkcxqnk2 said:
What, did you hit one with a van, going 55 with headlights on and the horn blowin? :lol:
Exactly that happened to my dad. Totaled a brand new Honda CRV. He was lucky to survive.

Yep,
The deer are in rut right now and I've seen more road pizza in the past week than all year. Lots of damage done to the vehicles and many folks are fortunate to escape without serious injury.

Walking up and petting the critter was one thing, but picking it up and hauling it around like a bale of hay pegged the "WTF" meter. I'm glad he caught it on the camera cause who would would believe him otherwise.

"YEAH, YEAH FRED, GOOD STORY, PICKED UP A DEER AND CARRIED IT HUH,,, NOW C'MON OVER HERE AND BLOW INTO THIS TUBE FOR US"

mark":jl5u4etf said:
"YEAH, YEAH FRED, GOOD STORY, PICKED UP A DEER AND CARRIED IT HUH,,, NOW C'MON OVER HERE AND BLOW INTO THIS TUBE FOR US"
:lol!: Seriouisly. 8)