Fox Is Killing My Chickens

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know you guys used to be allowed to hunt down there in the outback. Did your government disarm Everyone down there? Can you still have shotguns and rifles to protect yourself against wild animals if you live on a ranch?
Yep ralph still ok to hunt with shottys and basically all non semi autos unless your a farmer or vermin araticater they can get the semi autos. After the 1996 port Arthur massacre things changed dramatically. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur_massacre_(Australia)

Like I tell all my friends particularly in the USA other than crocs (not the shoes Timbo)we have no real animals that will tear us a new one. You guys have bob cats,gators,wolverines,moose, a heap of bears, cougars, and a heap I am probably forgetting that will kill you. I would rather go camping any day here rather than over there!!

Hunting is a big deal over here like there ralph. I have been shooting since I could walk, my uncle won the queens shoot in 1975.
I will post up a pig eradication chopper clip, Zippo if this guy isn't X SASR or SF I would be surprised.

This clip is controversial.

Last edited:
Found out why the predators are coming in. Neighbor has been running his dogs after raccoons out of season.
David has he been running dogs after Racoons like one would be when chasing pigs? Is there a season for racoon hunting over there? If you are friendly with him you should join forces to get them chook killing hooers.

David has he been running dogs after Racoons like one would be when chasing pigs? Is there a season for racoon hunting over there? If you are friendly with him you should join forces to get them chook killing hooers.
There is a season for raccoon here. The dogs are used to tree the coon. I'm friendly with him but his son is the one running the dogs and we don't get along.