Generousity of others

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cuervo25_1

Reaction score
Well I have all sorts of tobaccos that I am smoking now thanks to the generousity of Sand18F. here is a listing of everything that is in my rotation all still being smoked in the only 2 pipes I have at the moment.

Boswell's
PA dutch treat
pom holiday
Christmas cookie
Boswell's best
Vanilla cream

McClelland
Brandywine
Three cherry blend
Georgia cream
Rum Toddy
Mature Virginia

GL Pease
Barbary Coast

Sutliff
Great Outdoors

Then still have my blend of various tobbacos .

So far I liked what I smoked, there are some I haven't tried yet,but getting there.

"Well I have all sorts of tobaccos that I am smoking now thanks to the generousity of Sand18F. here is a listing of everything that is in my rotation all still being smoked in the only 2 pipes I have at the moment."

I'm afraid that you're far to kind.

I love this hobby. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Bill

Just finished a bowl of Pom Holiday,it was purely amazing. I was sitting in the glider chair in the back yard just gliding back and forth and had quite a few ideas running through my head on woodworking prodjects I could do with my son from the Oak pallet boards I got (about 60 pallets worth) I figure that we can make some bird feeders and houses ,a small cabinet for my tobbaco and then an interesting pipe rack Idea came to mind as well. What is it with smoking a pipe and great thoughts comeing to mind?

Speaking of the generosity of others, I wanted to give a shout out to our own Blackhorse. He's done more to give me a view into the world of pipe weed than anyone else in recent memory.

After I returned to the pipe after about a 10 year absence he and I hit it off on another site and we became 'net friends. In due course he bombed me with an assortment of some 50+ samples that floored me!

He has subsequently bombed me several times beyond that, and I'm humbled by his ongoing generosity. I've responded as best I can, but my modest stash is is nothing as compared to his well stocked cellar!

BH has turned me onto a great many new enjoyable experiences in the wide world of pipe 'baccys. Too many to list here. He also directed me to this site so I can learn more. I'm very grateful for all his help and friendship.

Thanks Dave, you're the best!

Cheers,

RR

:cheers: