Glass knick knacks

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greenleaf

Reaction score
Bruins, here's those glass pieces I mentioned. A few are from a dollar store when I started the collection several years ago, and the others werediscounted at Ross. The centerpiece is my first piece, held inside an ornate ashtray and surrounded by ovular glass floral beads of some type. In the background are my teapots for the occasional Earl Grey. The cat statuette was hand carved from driftwood, a relative brought it back from the Middle East (either Riyadh or Egypt). I also have an old chalk cat statue, I just like cats. There are other glass items and such around my apartment, but these are the knick knacks.

very cool thing to collect, greenleaf. that cat is great. and i'm a big fan of tea myself. we go to chicago a couple times a year, partly to get some good steeping teas, like hand rolled jasmine. thanks for posting!

Try Stash Double Bergamot Earl Grey. Not always easy to find, but well worth the search, it's got an assload of bergamot oil.

This has got me to thinking--time to find more of that glass. Just love the way it gleams.

You learn much each day from Fellow brothers!!!
PB loves tea!!!!!! :cheers:

Nice to see so many tea drinkers, and I mean real tea drinkers and not those chai/herbal/green froth sipping Starbucks punks. May seem fruity in my region, but tea has been a family tradition to some extent. I've had actual tea parties, my redneck carpenter uncle likes that stuff.

We need more tea/coffee threads.