Glenmorangie 12year Sherry finished

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sherry finish you say? :D

Aberlour A'Bunadh :cheers:
Macallan 12 year
Genfarclas 12 year

You'll thank me 8)

Oh, and if you've got a set, and don't balk at a sherry finish and a bunch of smoky, oily, earthy goodness alongside yer sherry.....

Bunnahabhain 12 year old :cheers: :twisted:

PiperCub":hsd680dp said:
i'll look into them...are you a fan of rye whiskey at all?
Not really. It's good enough, and I like it better than bourbon, but a man only has so much time and money to spend on drink ;)

i'm a full time college student so i'm on a limited budget..as faras beers go, im a Sam Adams man

PiperCub":c6o9cq6i said:
i'm a full time college student so i'm on a limited budget
An inexpensive sherried malt whisky is one of the toughest to come by. There are some really good inexpensive Highland and Islay whiskies, but I've yet to find a really nice inexpensive sherried malt.

Aberlour 12 year old is excellent, and is the cheapest "Good" sherried malt whisky I've tried. It's worth every penny, but still, $37 at the big box store, tain't cheap. It recently went up a few dollars, last year it was jut over $30. Now, it's only a couple bucks cheaper than the Macallan, which is not really "Better", but seemingly more popular.

If anyone knows of a cheaper example, I'm all ears.

Highland park 12yr
Glenlivet 12yr & 18 yr
Glenmorangie
Laphroig.

Many good Scottish single Malts to be had.