Gonna sell it all. (sold)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know, I find myself using Viking Dark and only that. All the rest (and there's a huge pile) just sit there. Someone else might as well get the benefit of my carefully researched shopping.

I'll make up a list and post it at some point. Then I'll adjust my asking price to reflect reality. If I don't have to do that I'll sell 'em all for the $100...but I'll still provide a list as soon as I can sit down and do it...day is full of must do's right now...crazy. That's why I'm willing to do a batch sale. I'M CRAZY!

I just did a quick count and came up with 40 containers...Tins...etc. Looks like over half are the 25 gm variety...there's 4 - 5 Olde Mill in there, a number of Viking, Freyburg & Treyer, a bunch of Gawith...all top picks. So that's like cheaper than $3 per TIN...shipped. Deal has to be PayPal within CONUS.

I understand. I bought a half dozen or so different snuffs and really all I need is Santo Domingo and Berwyck Brown to keep me happy. I think I have enough of that to last me at least three years. I'll still probably try a High Dry Toast and a schmalzer at some point, just out of curiosity, but probably nothing else.

Just saw this thread.

If I track down tslots and spirit him away to a third world country in the dead of night and he's never heard from again anything goes awry, let me know.

Received the package today.    Good Lord ... :affraid:
I count 57 tins, jars, tap boxes, bags, bullets and two unlabeled pill containers.  :suspect:  

Worth far more than the asking price.   I'll likely freeze some as it will take me a year or three to go through all of this at my current consumption rate.   Many thanks BH!

bh_snu10.jpg