Goodwill Travel Case Find

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuitarMyFriend

Reaction score
I was shopping with the lady friend, and I came accross this travel case I found interesting. Here's some photos of it;

I think it's pretty darn cool! It's got slots for your keys, glasses, comb, pen, pencil, clippers, and I can't imagine that the side slots are all for rings. I'm excited to use that bad boy, but I might modify it to fit a couple pipes and some tobacco. Let me know whatcha think!
Zach

Nice case! I have one that's very similar...

The things on both sides are for cuff links :)

Very cool. I've seen travel cases like that which also feature hidden compartments for valuables. That doesn't look like one, but...

...how much did you pay for it? Goodwill has been very "bad-willed" toward pricing for stuff they get for free (and underpay/understaff their stores) :|

8)

Four bucks lol. I feel like I stole from a store that steals from people... call me Robin Hood.

10 pair of cufflinks!? People had way more class back when that was made. I don't own a single pair...

Growley":ma1tlfc7 said:
10 pair of cufflinks!? People had way more class back when that was made. I don't own a single pair...
I do, fairly regularly, and I don't think I have ten pairs, even if you include the pair that matches my tuxedo studs.