Greetings folks

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rasher-Roll

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Hi all, figured I’d take a brief moment to introduce myself. I don’t tend to post much on forums, but I like to lurk a bit, and previously spent many years on Puff’s general pipe forum (before the site name change which I can never remember). I’ve been smoking pipes off and on for about 13 years now, and while I don’t smoke as much as I’d like to, I enjoy a nice bit of briar and some good leaf when time allows.

I look forward to at least lurking, and likely occasionally joining in a bit of banter on hopefully a touch of nonsense with you all!

Rather, welcome to the forum from a SoCal refugee. What part of Commiefornia are you stuck in, lol. Feel free to join in. You will find a lot of banter and some nonsense on occasion, lol.

Rather, welcome to the forum from a SoCal refugee. What part of Commiefornia are you stuck in, lol. Feel free to join in. You will find a lot of banter and some nonsense on occasion, lol.
Hey Ranger, I’m on the central coast, but hoping to escape sooner rather than later. We’ve actually been looking for about the last 2 years to find someplace new to call home, and I’m looking forward to being able to call myself a refugee as well lol.