HBO's Boardwalk Empire

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched the S3 Premiere. I like how Nuck is getitng more ruthless. His wife is going to be his undoing.

you're gonna like it E. cause it's good stuff. gets even better seasons 2 and 3.

Im a big fan of the series,in fact we just resubscribed to HBO so I can watch the new season...will probably cancel it after the last episode.

I'm about halfway through the second season. I watch mostly watch it on my kindle fire while I smoke, because the wife really isn't into it.

^I'm about in the same place. Sea 2 ep 6. I'm out of town this week so I'll get going again when I get back to the city, it's funny, my wife never seems to enjoy the same seires I do. I managed to watch the entire Battlestar Galactica completely alone, lol!

Great show, I made a deal with my wife, I watch True Blood with her, she watches Boardwalk with me. I got lucky with the fact she is into the Walking Dead.

I've heard good reviews of this series and will check to see if my library has it on DVD.