Hi there!:)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wojtekpastuch

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
My name is Wojtek, I'm a pipe smoker from Poland. I'm 21, I bought my first pipe when I was 14 and I've been puffing regularly ever since:)
I hope I'll learn a lot of new stuff and meet some fellow smokers here!

Greetings and welcome Wojtek, I was in Poland in july, I had been invited to a wedding, had an absolutely fantastic time. Wonderful country, wonderful people, can't wait to go back, whole family loved it. :cheers: Could'nt find much in the line of pipe tobacco though. Fortunately, I brought quite a lot with me. Looking forward to reading your posts.

Welcome Woj! Glad to have you here. Started smoking a pipe at 14 eh? Only Tom Sawer started ealier than you! :lol:

Welcome Wojtek. Light up, sit down and enjoy the company. Lots of really good folks here and lots of good information.

Thank you very much for the warm welcome!:) I had a lot of work in the last couple of days so I didn't have time to post but now that I got some free time I will finally be able to enjoy this forum:)
Happy smoking to everyone:)