How many bird hunters in the BoB?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pheasant hunting is a passion for me and my two brittanys. 12 gague Franchi Semi-auto is my usual go to shotgun.

I love a good dove hunt my self. Use to fetch my great grand pa's birds for him before I was big enough to hunt doves. I got his old Fox double barrel. I cut my teeth dove hunting with it. Yall duck hunters are a bunch of quack heads :roll:
The first time I went duck hunting with my brother. I got wet, cold. The poor old lab that went with us loved it though. I kinda desided I didnt like duck hunting after that, even though we got some ducks.

I've always wanted to go chukar hunting out here--I hear it's challenging and interesting.

I was going to ask you, Kyle, if you run across any Chukar when stomping around doing your job. I know they are in parts of Nevada. I miss hunting them since moving to California. You chase them up hill. When they flush they are one of the fastest birds in existence. Then you go back down hill and start over . Great fun.