I got Stogie bombed by Klause

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Briar Spirit

Reaction score
Jason (Klause) sent me a PM a few days back asking for my home addy, he said he wanted to send me a couple of mid-range cigars for me to be able to experience a better quality stogie than the crapolla I've tried in the past.

A 'couple' of cigars my foot, Jason sent me no less than 6, yup, six cigars......

IMG_1505.jpg

I am absolutely beside myself, how staggeringly generous, thank you so very much my friend :heart: , I shall smoke these and be thinking fondly of you this Xmas.

I'm a total 'know nothing' about cigars, Jason said they're well aged and they do feel a little dry so I'm off to find out how to re-hydrate them a little before I put a match to one. I'm fairly sure there's a simple way to do this without a humidor or any such gidget gadgets, I've got one of those backy rehydrating stones so I might try using that with one of them, see what happens, darn it if I aint just like a little kiddie in a sweetie shop, this is awesome Jason, thank you thank you thank you, yeah okay, so I'm being a little childish there but meh, I'm a very happy camper. :cheers: :sunny: :cheers: 

Smoke them slow. Your pipe skills in this area will aid you. I find they taste best when kept as cool as possible. I take my time lighting them up for the same reasons.

Those are some nice looking sticks!

Seems like a pretty solid Christmas present in my books. Congrats!