I Started a New Pipe Related Blog - Take a Look Please

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarterHallJunkie

Reaction score
Good evening Brothers (and Sister)

On a whim this weekend I put up a pipe related blog. It's called I Love a Cob and I would LOVE for you guys to check it out.

It's my musings about the corn cob pipe experience, all that goes along with it and pipe smoking in general.

I have three posts up so far and I've already talked about Gentleman Jack Whiskey, my favorite Scotch and of course the corn cob pipe.

There's also a "Pic of the Week" where you get to guess what famous pipe smoker is in the picture and there is a poll in the sidebar where you get to choose your favorite pipe tobacco.

I run blogs and teach blogging for a living - this one is just a little stress relieving side project that I hope people will enjoy.

I'd LOVE for you to drop by - leave a comment - start a conversation - let me know what you think.

You can find it on Blogger at I Love a Cob

Click that link and I'll see you there!

All the best,
Frank

Nice blog and nice to see Tolkien's photo as a pipesmoker! Keep it up!

NeroWolfe":iczc2ict said:
Nice blog and nice to see Tolkien's photo as a pipesmoker! Keep it up!
You got it!

Love Tolkien's writing - glad to know he was a puffer!

thanks for stopping by - hope to see you there again!

Frank

Nice blog, Frank. I'll bookmark it and stop by every so often. I see potential!

One of these days I'm going to set aside the time to make myself some handcut stems for some of my favorite cobs. I've got one that's going on 20 years old now - Quite a lifespan for a pipe with the reputation of being a throwaway

Great blog Frank. It's posted to my favorites Im new here and there.
GOOD LUCK MIKE