I was Speechless.......

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smoker13

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Well, today I promised I'd finish cleaning up the messiest corner of my library which entailed bringing down to the cellar all the rest of the boxes of tobacco tins and stacked Ball/Mason jars of tobacco to finally put them all with the rest of my stash on the old bookcase which was brought down last month.

Now I'm not complaining, this really was a necessary step and one with two enjoyable results: It freed up lots of room in my library and all my tobacco is neatly packed away in one place.

The thing that got me was when we were putting the last jars in place (I've still got about 50 or so tins to sort through and put away) my wife said to me "man! you really are a hoarder! You're not planning on ever buying any more tobacco, are you?"

As Ralph Kramden used to say, "Humedy-humedy-humedy-humedy……."

Sir Wizard, Bad back and chronic sciatica makes a guy take any help he can get, 'specially when moving boxes stuffed with heavy jars of Tobak down a shaky flight of cellar stairs.

At 64, the rookie moniker is long gone in the wind along with my vanity, pride and animal grace.

Ozark Wizard":dpu29qeo said:
You had her help?

Rookie move, sir....... :lol!:
Yea. Mate, don't ever do that again. ;)

Of note, I put my tins in Coleman coolers. Even though they are well in view, my wife has no idea of the true extent of the stash I have. Otherwise, if she would start opening them individually, she would be rather upset. :lol:

Mine are out in front of God and everyone...my wife looks at it and wonders about my state of mind...mind?...don't have one of those anymore.  While I am not buying much tobacco these days (retirement does that to yo..no $$)..I am content to smoke that which has 5 years age on it...PS-LBF is fabulous with some age on it..has a dark brown hue to it.

Smoker13 I feel your pain brother. With the medical conditions I have I couldn't possibly put tobacco up high. Of course the wife knows the extent of my madness and just rolls her eyes. She tells me I indulge her why shouldn't I indulge myself some too.

Jim

"Of course I'm not planning to buy more tobacco, dear!"

DING -DONG

"Honey, you have a package from someone named, Laudesi. Who is that?"