If one is good, two is gooder?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BriarBeagle

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Hello Friends,

Hope everyone had a great holiday.  I treated myself to a holiday gift this year.  Other than a $25 Peet's coffee giftcard, this was the only gift I received, but what the hell, I'm worth it.  I have always wanted to add a calabash to my collection.  If one is good, two is gooder, right?  Anyway, these came as a set, and I am honored to own them.  They are beautiful (in my opinion), and will hold a special place in my modest but mighty collection.

This is what arrived at my door today...

Wishing you all a healthy and happy New Year.

BB

Thank you, gents. Couldn't bring myself to separate the fraternal twins. Had to adopt them both.

Your are correct, BH. Caps are spalted maple.

Those are two of the most stunning pipes to appear on these pages. Beautiful, even to a non-smoker, I should think. Not sure I could bring myself to actually use them--but I guess that's what they're for, right?

Thank you, RB.  It's funny...these pipes actually came shipped with two pairs of soft white cotton gloves for handling, but I plan on getting my greasy fingers all over them.  They will be put to use, but in a gentle way. :D

Well BB, they look the part. Do you have a favourite or are you going to love them both the same?!

Stick":6xv0fv41 said:
Well BB, they look the part. Do you have a favourite or are you going to love them both the same?!
I hate to play favorites. Over the past year they've seen a fairly equal amount of tobacco. :cheers: