Imagine my surprise....

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisterE

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I arrived back in Mexico City to find a box waiting for me. I spent the summer up in the US so this one had been waiting a while here. Let me tell you the surprise I had upon opening it!! I first saw the note that read: "Now you can say you´ve tried some 5 plus-year-old tobaccos..." :shock:

Our own Natch took the time to send me these samples. Included are a sample from as early as 1992 and a whole range of stuff that isn´t even available any longer!! I was speechless! I´m almost afraid to try the stuff as stuff with this kind of age on it makes it quite rare. I will, however, get over this quickly I think!! LOL

My quandry at this point is to find the suitable pipes to try them in. I will also give periodic updates as I work (enjoy is a better word methinks) my way through these.

Again thank you so much Natch, as always, you da man!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Natch is one of the all-time greats.

Somewhere, Ken is drinking coffee with Alfred Dunhill and John Middleton, and smiling when he sees packages like that one get opened.

I've traded with Natch before and he's very generous. The man has some tobacco. Way to go on landing the sampler box MisterE. I hope you enjoy it.
Cheers,
Milan

Natch is a good feller for this sorta thing ;)

PS - Be sure to try that Virginian...if it's from the same batch I got it's one of the sweetest and smoothest smokes I 've experienced. Delicious!

Frost":e0qysrmk said:
Natch is a good feller for this sorta thing ;)
you're no slouch either Frost. You are singlehandedly responsible for beginning my education in Burley. Thanks again brother!

Killer bomb, and a nice deposit in the karma bank, I'm guessing!
And the recipient is a pretty decent fellow too, as we all know!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Wow, a friend like that is a rare thing.......in some circles.

Mister E you've been pranked. Nobody smokes that crap. I feel kinda bad because your a decent feller and all. I tell ya what, an only cause your an alright guy, a good member, and a friend. You send me all that crapweed and I'll send you it's weight back in Captain Black and Walnut.
Shame on you Natch.

Muhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha