Is Your Pipe Feeling Naughty?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have pipes that misbehave, but I don't know about getting all medieval on them...

Harlock999":7hcd145b said:
I have pipes that misbehave, but I don't know about getting all medieval on them...
But weren't they "some serious pipe hittin' muthafukuhs" who were going to be "getting medieval"?

:lol!:

MisterE":ez9umt3x said:
Harlock999":ez9umt3x said:
But weren't they "some serious pipe hittin' muthafukuhs" who were going to be "getting medieval"?

:lol!:
Haha! Looks like the spider caught himself a couple of flies

Pulp references aside, why would anyone need a leather zip up that only covers the bowl?? A fashion statement for Friday night at the gothic/industrial club?

Lesath":9sff0vtq said:
One size fits most?

I know for a fact that won't fit my bowl and stem, and forget that zipper. :no:
Nothing sucks worse than getting your stem stuck in a zipper

Stackle2":5lve4b83 said:
Nothing sucks worse than getting your stem stuck in a zipper
I dunno, man, some people are probably into it. I wouldn't be shocked. :lol: :lol:

Maybe someone could explain why anyone would want one of these to me? :scratch:

Cartaphilus":wnxzbk3r said:
Maybe someone could explain why anyone would want one of these to me? :scratch:
For all of us to laugh about, of course! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I think it's just a way to have a pipe case that's about half as effective and twice as creepy? *shrug* Truthfully, the proximity of metal and the zipper to the briar would concern me. I'm pretty sure it's a bad idea no matter how you slice it. :lol:

Ya got me.

Do you know what my father had to go through to get that pipe hood?

or -

It's the pipe hood that says "Bad Mo-Fo" on it.

I got a million of them.... <g>