Items from Antique Show

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slow Puffs

Reaction score
This is a "Made in Germany" Tobacco Humidor

A Savinelli with a badly oxidized stem (and it has a stinger)

This pipe is small with a "deep" rustication or blast. I bought it because there is a grove near the tip of the lip of the stem... never saw that before. Gotta love the vendor "This is real briar. That band might be real silver" :lol: $6.00

There is one more item... a "brass bulldog" single pipe holder but the program wouldn't let me download.

This is the brass pipe holder... it doesn't take a "good" picture... but it is solid brass and shiney, just like you might imagine... good for a dawg pipe woof !! :lol:

Love then all but really like the humidor most! Great finds Paul!

That humidor was a great find Paul. I own the exact same one in green. Strangely enough I also bought mine at an antique show. It came with a six pipe rack and was bought new at the Owl Shop in New Haven Ct. I've seen a few on e-bay. They usually go for $40-$50.00 usd...

Really great items! Seems you chose them well. The real Briar pipe with silver looks so classic. I like to visit antique stores, malls, shops, etc so I need to be on the lookout for pipe related gear for sure. Thanks for sharing the great pics!

Sir
The next time you go shopping I wantg to go. Very nice finds
Best Regards
Richard