Just finished a bowl

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EC Outlaw

Reaction score
I just finished a bowl of Davidoff Red Mixture in my Peterson System Standard 303. After a short afternoon ride on the XR.

Sitting in the workshop, listening to the guineas squawk as they discuss perching order while the sun goes down; and staring at the oldest boy's old bicycle. Kept it with the anticipation of possibly riding it for exercise in my retirement. I'll have to oil the chain and adjust everything up this winter.

The tobacco is a pretty fair light aromatic. Mild vitamin N hit, in an excellent pipe. The smallest bowl of my collection. I like small bowls, and need to add more.

Anyhow, a good evening.

Just finished a bowl of EMP in my LaStrada Chubby Nosewarmer.

I was sitting out back peacefully watching a fire in the firepit. The weather was in the upper 50's with just the slightest breeze. We don't get many days in November like this, so I took full advantage of it.

I can't think of a better way to spend a lazy afternoon. My wife and daughter roasted marshmallows and I roasted a couple of all-beef Hotdogs earlier. Had a soda (I know, I know) with the dogs and chips. Thoroughly enjoying this holiday weekend.

Sometimes life is good (like when not at work)....