Kaitlyn3837

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hired Kaitlyn to refurbish two vintage Dr. Grabow's. I am overjoyed with how they came out. I would definitely consider contacting Kaitlyn about future work.

Sent Kaitlyn two estates I didn't want to learn on.

A sweet, but crusty Davidoff dublin and a wide bowled Bartling pot.

Both were well smokes, and had some messy bits.

She did a great job. The grain is back, they are clean as a whistle, and the bit repairs are impressive.

I'll be sending more.

:cheers:

Kaitlyn purchased some tobacco from me a few months ago and it was all smooth sailing. Great communicator!

All went well with Kaitlyn's and my deal. Fast payment and a pleasant sister to deal with.

I got two more pipes back from Kaitlyn. I had really specific expectations on these two and she worked to make them great in those ways. Super cool. Another job well done by our preeminent Lady Brother. :lol!: I've already got the next pipe picked out for restoration from Kaitlyn!

I have been delinquent in mentioning another excellent refurb by Kaitlyn. Satisfied again thanks.

Was able to pick up a CAO Vision Humidor box from Kaitlyn. Came in excellent condition and had the carrying case I wasn't even expecting. Thanks again.

Got that refurb from Kaitlyn today and a tamper she made to boot!

Finally loaded a bowl in it and really enjoy the feel and draw.

Wonderful dealing with her!

Need a refurb done for a great price by someone who will have your pipe(s) quickly back in hand and looking tremendous? I highly recommend Kaitlyn..

Thanks again, Kaitlyn. 8)

Another great dealing with Kaitlyn! Piggidy pow, Bob's your uncle and the transaction was dialed. Always a pleasure......

Kaitlyn did a refurb for me. She did an outstanding job. Well done Kaitlyn! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Finally getting to this...............

Grabbed a little honey of a pipe from Kaitlyn last week, got here a day sooner than expected. Bravo!!

I really must take it out of the package and look at it. OK, hang on....

Oh, sweet! It came with a nifty pipe bag thingy... Thanks Kailyn!

Oh, oh, yes, I recommend her for business dealings. All good!

Well, got another pipe from Kaitlyn this weekend. Went to the flea market, bought a pipe, came home, her pipe in the mailbox! Her pipe was packaged well, shipped quickly!

Still 5 stars, or whatever the max is. Thanks Kaitlyn! :cheers:

Great dealing with Kaitlyn. Pipe was pristine, communication excellent, swift shipping. All the elements to make for my highest recommendation!

8)

Cheers,

RR