Latest Pipe Purchase

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric

Reaction score
A Wayne Teipen Straight Half-Saddle Billiard

straight-billiard-with-half-saddle-stem-009web1-640x480.jpg

I now have a nice pair of Teipen Billiards.

I like it! Interesting half saddle, been looking at that style myself.

Thanks for the kind words, all. I'm going to break in my first Teipen (a full-saddle billiard) tomorrow, on New Year's Day.

MisterE":e8nq5pxn said:
I thought you were a Dunhill loyalist though?
A fan, but never a loyalist! ;)

I have a Dunhill collection and am dedicating that to English blenders: Samuel Gawith, J.F. Germain, and Dunhill (though of course Dunhill is now, really, a Danish made tobacco).

I'm thinking that any new pipes I purchase will be U.S. handmades, made by folks I'm acquainted with, and I'll probably be dedicating them to American Virginias and Va/Pers: Cornell & Diehl, G.L. Pease and McClelland.

This really facilitates PAD: "Yes, dear, I simply must purchase more American hand mades. You see, American made blends just won't smoke right in an English made pipe.... No, I'm not dreaming this up, just try it for yourself.... Well, then you'll have to take my word for it."

congratulations on a beauty of a pipe purchase. was just perusing his site and that carver is seriously talented!