Man Cave Pics

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NS, that's pretty darn nice, if you ask me!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Robert

Hey NS!!!!
Nice man, thanks for sharing!!
Really dig the PA tins in your shelf! :cheers: :cheers:

Very nice set up, looks comfortable.
I notice you have some reloading equipment (watch the hot ashes around the powder) and is that an Abu Garcia reel I spy?

gun stuff and pipe stuff in the same room.............NOW YOURE SPEAKING MY LANUGUAGE!!

Thanks to all for the kind compliments. I just have to make sure that when I reload, I don't smoke, lol.
Piet the PA cans were gifts. The one that says happy fathers day on it is from either the late 50's nor early 60's and unfortunately is empty. the other short one is frome the late 60's to early 70's and has been opened, but is still full.
Bruins, the chair is quite old, it belonged to my great grandmother. I had it re-upholstered and it's a very comfortable rocker.
This is a multi purpose room in my basement, but it serves all MY purposes.

New Smoker":qmai9gdr said:
Thanks to all for the kind compliments. I just have to make sure that when I reload, I don't smoke, lol.
Piet the PA cans were gifts. The one that says happy fathers day on it is from either the late 50's nor early 60's and unfortunately is empty. the other short one is frome the late 60's to early 70's and has been opened, but is still full.
Bruins, the chair is quite old, it belonged to my great grandmother. I had it re-upholstered and it's a very comfortable rocker.
This is a multi purpose room in my basement, but it serves all MY purposes.
Cool bro, thanks for sharing!!

EJinVA":qvorvi06 said:
Very nice set up, looks comfortable.
I notice you have some reloading equipment (watch the hot ashes around the powder) and is that an Abu Garcia reel I spy?
Good eye on the Abu Garcia EJ, I am an avid fisherman and hunter (when work will let me be) and I usually tinker with reloading centerfire rifle ammo in the winter when the days are cold.

I would have to Lock the old lady out of that room. Great place to just Chill. Thanks for sharing.

What an awesome space - tobacco, pipes, easy chair. I really like the little pipe table with the ash tray in the stone top - cute little piece that reminds me of the pipe stand in "My Lady Nicotine"! Some well smoked pipes. I can smell the pleasant scent of the might leaf wafting through the air. Enjoy!