Montecristo New York

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alfredo_buscatti

Reaction score
A friend presented me with this cigar, and oh! my! Definitely one of the very best cigars I've smoked. Choice, aged tobacco, very smooth, medium flavors in the first third gradually ramping up through the second, becoming full, with caramel and chocolate notes in the final. For some reason I love the taste of aged tobacco so much, and there was a lot to love in this cigar. 6 X 60; box-pressed, Medium strength.

I almost pulled the trigger on a Montecristo Connoisseur Edition Collection pack yesterday. I think it contained 2 of those.

alfredo_buscatti":0e94rpo8 said:
A friend presented me with this cigar, and oh! my! Definitely one of the very best cigars I've smoked. Choice, aged tobacco, very smooth, medium flavors in the first third gradually ramping up through the second, becoming full, with caramel and chocolate notes in the final. For some reason I love the taste of aged tobacco so much, and there was a lot to love in this cigar. 6 X 60; box-pressed, Medium strength.
I read this in George Takai's voice. Oh my!