More generosity of the Brotherhood

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Recently Doc Manhattan sent me this little beauty, he knows my love of the Kaywoodie 13b and sent me this one along with some MacB HH Mature Va (also knows my love of fine Va baccy's.) Thanks much Doc, I owe you one!

puros_bran":kiphsru2 said:
Docs alrite fer a yank.
I'll say, anybody with a Rebel lighter that plays Dixie is alright in my book.

JP and I met him in person as well, at the NY pipe show last year along with Dock (AKA Danish Pipe Guy), and Doc Watson, (the three Doc(k)'s) and found him to be as nice a fellow in person as he is on this forum. (As they all were)

I tell yall what, the generosity of the brothers never cease to amaze me. Very nice of ya Doc !

I pulled this little pipe out Saturday morning to clean it and fire up a bowl, but heck, it was spotless, inside & out. I gave it a pass with a pipe cleaner and a wipe down and filled her with a couple of pinches of this MacB HH baccy, man what a smoke. I proceeded to fill it up with the same several more times Saturday and this morning and throughly enjoyed it each time.
This is one of the retro 13b's that apparently came from gray fox as it has the push bit as opposed to the screw in stinger (so I did'nt have to pull out the hacksaw :) .)
Thanks again Doc.

My pleasure, honestly. It was handy to have a slot back on the rack, and that particular pipe just never suited my smoking style, which is a shame but such is life.

I knew you'd be a good adoptive papa for that 13B and I'm glad it smokes fine for you.