Moved on from my spot, got new car

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bentbulldog

Reaction score
My only reasonable spot to smoke was a my beat up car. Recently, due to mechanical problems, I had to donate it and get a new car. 
I bought a used car that is a huge improvement over my last one. I plan on taking care of this one though (I didn't really take care of my last one) 
The issue however is that I don't want to smoke in the car since it would impart the smell. 
Since I don't have a porch, I now have to find a place to smoke. I nyc law isn't helping since smoking in public parks is prohibited.  
Now I'm thinking at a loss and don't really have anywhere to smoke. Should I say bite the bullet and smoke in my car?

My vote would be to smoke in the car. Just keep the ashtray cleaned out and the smell won't be to bad. Also given the fact that you drove the last one until it you had to donate it, it's not like you have to worry about resale value.

swhipple":5shwgp25 said:
My vote would be to smoke in the car. Just keep the ashtray cleaned out and the smell won't be to bad. Also given the fact that you drove the last one until it you had to donate it, it's not like you have to worry about resale value.

Spot on!!

That "Ionic Air Puffer looks neat, Have you tried it? I'd say, if you smoked in the car before, why not now :twisted:

If I was concerned about the lingering smoke odor in my car I would spray the fabric, headliner, and carpet with Fabreeze periodically. I smoke 4-8 bowls a day in my house and for the wife's sake I occasionally spray the upholstery and carpet with Febreeze. Keeps her happy and I puff on.
AJ