MS Giggles..

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puros_bran

Reaction score
You know what MS is going to call the next version of Windows Phone?
Not Windows Phone 9.. no.. Windows Phone Blue. Not a good name MS, not a good name.. Blue and MS in the same phrase is about as appealing as Positive and VD test.. it's not what you want to hear.

I had the Samsung Focus...
Then I went to IPhone.. then back to Android..
Windows phone 8 , especially the Lumia 920 appeals to me but I can't hack it like my android.

Is the iPhone less frustrating than a Windows phone? They seem similar, but I've never had the iPhone.

The best smart phone for overall practicality I've had is the Blackberry. It's not overly complicated and accoplishes my limited needs with flying colors. Too bad they're on the outs now.

My company, meaning, my father and I, were due for a phone upgrade after three years with really old Android devices. We went iPhone. It's just different. I like the damn thing, battery life being one of the key things that has impressed me so far. Usability will probably wane as it gets older (as all technology is geared, it seems) but for now, I'm pleased. Windows phones have never interested me, and Apple irritates me, but--the damn thing works. *shrug* Reliability in the bush is important, you know, when we get a signal...go check Nevada cellular coverage maps...kinda rough out here. :lol: I'd get another Android, but we wanted to try these blasted "iThings" out.

Hey, it's a tax write-off for us.