My First Snuff Experience!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaitlyn3837

Reaction score
I received some Silver Dollar Vanilla snuff at the IPCPR. I will admit that I watched a few YouTube videos on how to do it before I did it.

I did a very small amount for my first go. It burned just a little bit. Then I felt it kick in just a tiny bit. Not a huge difference or high or anything. Is there a particular feeling I should be looking for?! I don't know!

But it was a fun first try and I might give it a go again tomorrow. Cheers!

Congratulations for discovering snuff. It gives a "lift" or nicotine buzz (all too fleeting), depending on its strength. I am neither a connoisseur nor a heavy user, but I use it occasionally during the day to take the edge off mind-numbing situations or people. Kind of a wake-up jolt, substituting for a decent smoke in areas where smoking is, or will be, a felony.

Downside: a runny (or stopped up) nose that leaves your hanky brown. Not too sexy, I would think. Upside: it feels good, tastes wonderful, I like it, so I do it. Connosewer talk: I can appreciate something like F&T's High Dry Toast, but prefer the mentholated stuff.

That pretty much exhausts my knowledge of the subject.

Richard Burley":8usq26by said:
Congratulations for discovering snuff. It gives a "lift" or nicotine buzz (all too fleeting), depending on its strength. I am neither a connoisseur nor a heavy user, but I use it occasionally during the day to take the edge off mind-numbing situations or people. Kind of a wake-up jolt, substituting for a decent smoke in areas where smoking is, or will be, a felony.

Downside: a runny (or stopped up) nose that leaves your hanky brown. Not too sexy, I would think. Upside: it feels good, tastes wonderful, I like it, so I do it. Connosewer talk: I can appreciate something like F&T's High Dry Toast, but prefer the mentholated stuff.

That pretty much exhausts my knowledge of the subject.
Cool! That's awesome info, I will look into it more. And I feel ya on the mind-numbing people...

Yeah...wait til you try something that actually tastes like tobacco, or freezes the inside of yer head off with menthol to replace it with the subtle warmth of apricot. Mr Snuff will be your new best friend...I mean the vendor.

This guy is a good resource:

http://snuffhouse.com/discussion/3033/juxtaposers-snuff-reviews

It's one of those "I'll have what he's having!" things.