My humble collection

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing at all wrong with that. Looks like you're off to a good start. Just have some mason jars on hand if you're not going to smoke up the tin in a few weeks.

Now go get you some more!

;)

Cheers,

RR

Sure beats my start, circa 1962. Couldn't find a dang thing on the internet back then, as I remember.  

7911.jpg
" />

That's a good start for anyone, with out a doubt better then what I had to start with. ;)

Thanks guys. I also ordered tins of Mac Baren HH Old Darke Flake, Peterson University flake, and Dunhill Nightcap.

Next I would like to try a few more GL Pease blends.

Time to bust out some mason jars!

Richard Burley":r3xt7lgw said:
Sure beats my start, circa 1962. Couldn't find a dang thing on the internet back then, as I remember.  
Back then the internet = the space between two fishing trawlers.

tslots":s4us1po6 said:
Richard Burley":s4us1po6 said:
Back then the internet = the space between two fishing trawlers.
:lol!:

Many of my open tins are now in jars. I found that the 8oz jars worked perfectly for 2 oz tins. Some of them I could peel the label off and use it as the label on the jar, along with an added date. Others I had to hand make ghetto labels.