my most recent estate find. old kaywoodie advertising piece

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattysmokes

Reaction score
I found this at an estate sale last summer in NY.... got for a REAL good price...

Unsmoked 45c
2 unsmoked 96's
and a maybe smoked once chinrester 42r

anyone have any idea on value? individually and or as a set. also around what years? I dont wanna smoke em because they are so darn nice... but i wanna smoke em cause they are.. well... so darn nice :)

They're worth whatever you can get for them...today. (Old car business saying.) Very nice. I'd smoke them without hesitation. Just recently renewed my acquaintance with Kaywoodie, I think because of nostalgia. The last one I had fell off a bridge in Alaska, and the swift current took it downstream and out to sea. Or don't they float? Anyhow, can be good smokers once you learn to deal with the peculiarities. Mine is.

If you want to preserve their value and a little bit of history I would NOT smoke them at all.
But, if you don't care a hoot in hell about their history and their integrity and value, by all means smok'em.