my pipes ad more

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holger

Reaction score
Hallo members

My Name is Holger Biel. I am 43 years old. i collect pipes since 25 years. for any time i sale the most of my pipes because of another Hobby. for now i have a Little Showcase with cigars and pipes. here in this theme i want to Show you this pipes and Equipment.
to my Person: 10years i have a ow pipe Forum, but it was to much work. i my leisure i want to meet pipe and cigar smoker for nice talks, but i dot have the time.but now i do that.
im married without children and i live in germay in the near of Hannover. Peine is a Little town between Braunschweig and Hannover.

I hope you have fun with this Theme.

smokig regards
Holger

Hallo

Thank you. The first pipe i want to Show is this Stanwell, shape Nr.95. The pipe is stamped " Stanwell Dänish Design Sixteen Ivarsson". I like this silke brun pipe. The pipe feel good, vevety and have a good taste.

16892yr.jpg

efpidl.jpg

Greetings Holger

Welcome Holger! Hope this site meets your needs. Super nice Stanwell! I expect any pipe that was designed by Sixten ought to smoke like a champ.

Jim

thank you very much. here two pipes from lorezo, italy. of course . for pleasure smoke not the best pipes, but useful pipes for easy smoke

16h5ikk.jpg

157d4k7.jpg

greetings holger

Holger, those actually look like they would feel good in the hand. Often the better smoking pipe isn't the prettiest.

Cheers

Jim

the next pipe is a chacom,france. the sandblasted pipe is very Long (ca. 20cm) for a cool smoke and have a good grain. i love this pipe , nearly a churchwarden.

zugqv7.jpg

30ac5s5.jpg

1rezat.jpg

greetings holger

Holger, that is a beautiful pipe! Really love the grain on the matching tamper. Very nice set indeed. Is the turned white section wood or some kind of acrylic? My phone doesn't have a high enough resolution for me to make it out well.

Jim

the White material is acyrl

Here a pipe from Vauen, Germany. The holm is cumberland.

21lplph.jpg

2h3ro1t.jpg

ajkyhf.jpg

1zvaf5g.jpg

Greetings Holger

Love the contrast the Cumberland extension provides. Very nice look to it. Really like the sharp taper to the ebonite too.

Jim