My pride and joy

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you consider adopting me? I am house-trained, never leave the seat up and always put the cap back on the toothpaste. :cheers:

Hermit":mz3qsw6n said:
adauria":mz3qsw6n said:
Most impressive...

Especially considering you're only 25!

-Andrew
That's what I was thinking.
What a great head start!
I was giving this some thought and then it occurred to me - his "lifetime supply" is going to have to be bigger than it is for older folks since he has, statistically, more years to go than some of us (MANY more years than some of you, actually :) ).

-Andrew

Now all you FVF lovers know where it all is when the stock is running low! :lol:

Nice! I hope whom ever you are survived by when the time comes, enjoys smoking a pipe rather than inheriting money!

:lol!:

adauria":wdfh1376 said:
I was giving this some thought and then it occurred to me - his "lifetime supply" is going to have to be bigger than it is for older folks since he has, statistically, more years to go than some of us (MANY more years than some of you, actually :) ).

-Andrew
Now just what kind of comment is that young man! :lol:

Age descriminatory slander that's what,,,you whippersnapper,,,,

thats just awesome, Don't let Muddler see your VA collection especially the FVF! :lol!:
Congrats my man....WOW!