My Small Cellar

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait... don't tell me... you are a fan of, um , Balkans! I'm curious to know your favorite.

Very nice cellar!

Scott

Very nicely done sir, one heck of a start you have going there.

That's not a small cellar of 'bacca...it's organized and has a theme. Mine is 3/4 impulse try-buys, and 1/4 "long term." :lol:

8)

I sense a Balkan theme with this stash. 8)

Nice Cellar, and that's not small. :p

Very nice stockpile there. Are you storing that quantity for ageing, or is that a normal usage amount?

Say, do you guys know something about the end of the world that I don't? I'm noticing a lot of hoarding...

Greyson":ypy9nfv0 said:
Very nice stockpile there. Are you storing that quantity for ageing, or is that a normal usage amount?

Say, do you guys know something about the end of the world that I don't? I'm noticing a lot of hoarding...
Not hoarding, investing. ;)

Also when I see a cellar like this one, I see a piper that knows what he likes. My cellar is a lot like the one Kyle described. A load of one-offs to try and a small percentage of multiples that I know I like and will smoke for some time to come.

Greyson":zb391gq4 said:

There is a day on the horizon that the politically correct will make smoking tobacco a crime ...at that point I may be a criminal. Funny how there's all the initiatives to legalize pot...

My cellar is also stuffed with 20 or so tins and 5 or 6 lbs of bulk. Yes I am hording preparing for the day I wont be able to buy it

Scott

Scot's":wbdtvpfg said:

There is a day on the horizon that the politically correct will make smoking tobacco a crime ...at that point I may be a criminal. Funny how there's all the initiatives to legalize pot...

My cellar is also stuffed with 20 or so tins and 5 or 6 lbs of bulk. Yes I am hording preparing for the day I wont be able to buy it

Scott
Good point Scott. Living in CA I too feel that day a comin.

That's not a "small" cellar!

You've got enough quality Balkan there to keep you busy for quite some time! I'm not a huge Balkan guy but I do like Blue Mountain

DEH35094":57busxyp said:
Since you are an obvious Balkan lover and you are a McClelland's fan as well, have you tried thier Oriental #14 ? It's damn close to the older BS 759 of the early '70s IMHO. And I noticed a nice stock of Altadis Luxury Balkan Supreme which is one of those true "sleepers" of a blend. It's not much noticed but is one of the nicest TRUE Balkans made today. Nice "stash" :p

Nice DEH! I am submitting my application as your security guard while you are at work. ;)

Havent tried oriental 14 will check it out for sure.J want to be my security guard lol fox in the hen house there but i do have some balkan sobranie with your name on it as long as your not a crimson tider lol

Nice stash! I need to start adding more Balkan blends to mine. :cheers: