My updated cellar

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zjgilbert

Reaction score
So since my last cellar pic I've updated with 3 new pipes, a lamb skin pipe/tobacco pouch, and about 8 new tobaccos. My pipe rack is finally full! At this rate I'll need a new rack and more mason jars soon...

photo_12.jpg

A new (old) cigar box to hold all my tools, filters, cleaners, lighters, matches, and pouch. I glued a McClelland Anniversary wax seal on the inside for a nice pipe touch.

photo_13.jpg

Nice, excellent taste in tobacco..

The fact that you keep the whiskey with the tobacco tells me everything I need to know. 8)

How's the EW single barrel?

Oh, and you should totally load that gumball machine up with Aged Burley flake.

DrumsAndBeer":rt77ipwm said:
Nice, excellent taste in tobacco..

The fact that you keep the whiskey with the tobacco tells me everything I need to know. 8)

How's the EW single barrel?

Oh, and you should totally load that gumball machine up with Aged Burley flake.
You know that's actually a really freakin awesomde idea. I actually don't drink hard liquor all too often any more as for some reason it actually makes me want to hurl...It's something I miss though :( The EW is from 1990, the year I was born. My dad has at least one of each year since 1990, so gave me one of his bottles for my 21. I'm saving it for a special occasion before I crack it open. I've asked him if I can post a picture of his bunker and he said he would prefer I didn't, but let me tell you, any time I do want some whiskey I've got access to obscene amounts. Some of the stuff he lets me just pour whenever I want is the same stuff one would pay $20+ a shot.