New Charl Goussard Pick Up

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BriarBeagle

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Hello BoB's:

Well, after looking at this pipe at least 30 different times over the past few months I finally pulled the trigger.  This little Danish Bulldog with Kudu Horn is by Charl Goussard.  I know he is a member here on BoB, and after reading all of the positive feedback, I knew it was kismet.  Pipe just arrived today and it is lovely.  I am honored to have her in my collection.  Not 30 minutes after her arrival, she was loaded with a 1/2 bowl of John Patton Storm Front, and the break in period began.  Just thought i'd show off a bit:

Looking forward to many happy smokes.

Absolutely stunning pipe and the maker is a superb craftsmen, he cares about his customers as much as his pipe making. You also chose a good blend to break the pipe in..... :cheers: :cheers:
May you get many happy and healthy years of enjoyment, thanks for sharing.

PS
Now that you've tried Storm Front, next time you place an order try John Patton's Crossroads....it's one of my favorites also. I'm a BIG John Patton fan!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote":d6a4bmqe said:
Absolutely stunning pipe and the maker is a superb craftsmen, he cares about his customers as much as his pipe making. You also chose a good blend to break the pipe in..... :cheers: :cheers:
May you get many happy and healthy years of enjoyment, thanks for sharing.

PS
Now that you've tried Storm Front, next time you place an order try John Patton's Crossroads....it's one of my favorites also. I'm a BIG John Patton fan!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Thanks for the tip, L.C. Yes, per your recommendation I am very pleased with the Storm Front and I will have a look at the Crossroads as well. Thanks for the kind words about the pipe...I look forward to many years of enjoyment (god willing).

Having seen the pipe in person, I can attest that it is truly magnificent. I almost bought it myself.

Very nice piece of ordinance there! Sweet to the eye, and I'll bet it's a great smoker! Congratulations!

:cheers:

Charl makes a damn good look'en pipe.......always! ;)

Very nice. I have one from him too, it holds a "trusty" position in my rotation. Very good smoker. I'm sure it'll be for you as well.

That is certainly a cutie! Congrats! ANd by one of our own, to boot!

Thanks, gents.

I've really been enjoying it, plus supporting our members (and a downright fine chap) is an added bonus. Technically, I had the opportunity to support both Charl, and Ocelot as I bought this from Blue Room Briars.

BriarBeagle

I’m lucky enough to own 3 of Charl’s pipes and I must say all are fine crafted and excellent smokers. Yours sir is a real beauty. Enjoy for many years of smoking pleasure.

sharpshooter":hjiaidtx said:
BriarBeagle

I’m lucky enough to own 3 of Charl’s pipes and I must say all are fine crafted and excellent smokers. Yours sir is a real beauty. Enjoy for many years of smoking pleasure.
thank you, brother SS. :)