New knife...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Idlefellow

Reaction score
I've wanted a Randall old style Trout & Bird for a while now; I've been looking for a used one with some character, but I finally realized that anybody with a Randall as a user probably isn't turning loose of it, and probably has a waiting list for it when they pass on.  So I finally sprung for a new one, and I'll just have to add my own character...

IMG_1102_zpso6v7ik4y.jpg

Enjoy your new knife, it's a Randall and can handle just about any task. Excellent trout knife for sure!! Like you stated...owners of a Randall won't want to part with it. Superb craftsmanship. Good luck with yours!! I'm a knife guy and have been for over 50 years and other then my own custom fixed blade knives, Randall is probably the only other knife I would totally trust.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Nice knife! I keep a Boker folder vg-10 steel knife with me all the time. I don't have a super nice fixed blade like that beaut.

I just got back from the NC mountains last weekend and stopped over at Valle Crucis, Mast General Store. They have a really nice knife shop in there and I was eyeballing a lot of knifes. If you are ever in the Boone, NC area, it is worth a drive out there to the original store. Been there since the 1890s.