Now this is a drink!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhuggett

Reaction score
Served at a bar in Miami Beach, FL at the Clevelander. They call it "The Big Boy." My buddy was trying to talk the bartender into making it a double. :lol:

He didn't actually order this one. We just finished a 36oz Mojito at Ocean's Ten and decided it wouldn't be a good idea. Just had to have a picture with it. It cost 100 bucks for 120oz but you got to keep the glass. The Mojitos were 36 bucks but we got them half off on happy hour. The funny part is they were good, made with premium rums and made fresh.

The night before in Ft. Lauderdale we were at a bar that sold 36oz Margaritas and they were buy one get the second one free. That would actually be illegal here in WA. I wish I could tell you what we paid but unfortunately they had the same special running on 16oz long island iced teas and stuff got a little fuzzy after four of them. We still don't know what that tab was.

I'm not drunk, I only had tee martoonies.

Had an evening like that on St. Patricks Day in St. Augustine Florida a couple of years ago. The bartender got all involved with happy hour, and I am sure I got three for one not two for one. Luckily the hotel was just across the street, and the curb wasn't too high. :lol!:

Al (in Canada)