One Year

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D.L.Ruth

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
It has been one year and one day since I registered here, and it has been a great year all around. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME! lol.

D.L.Ruth":7jre4f7z said:
It has been one year and one day since I registered here, and it has been a great year all around. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME! lol.
Congrats! How are you marking the BoBiversary? I would suggest popping a tin that is languishing and waiting for a special occasion.

Congratulations on you’re anniversary! I echo the sentiment of opening that long forgotten tin!

I was thinking either a 7 year Early Morning Pipe or 8 year Front Morton On The Town, Probably going to go with the EKP, since I have two tins of it

D.L.Ruth":w1xelnt9 said:
I was thinking either a 7 year Early Morning Pipe or 8 year Front Morton On The Town, Probably going to go with the EKP, since I have two tins of it
You really can’t go wrong with either one

I'll be out of town the next couple weeks, heading home for leave. But yea were definitely have to at some point.

Been great having you aboard MR Ruth.

Here’s to another year...

GeoffC":8i65n0n2 said:
Some point we need to meet up at Anstead's.  Next weekend Apex Cigar Lounge is doing their anniversary with an LFD event and then Sunday the TAPS gathering is meeting there.  Maybe the following weekends will work.  I have a laundry list of stuff I want to get at Anstead's too.

Congrats on the year of BoB!
What is LFD?

Edit: NM, found it. La Flor Dominicana. Why don't they have anything about this "event" on their site?

Congratulations on becoming a real boy! Seriously I'm glad you're here and decided to stick with us oddballs.

Jim